Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My Birthday!

Kelly and I LOVE SUSHI!! Did I say LOVE cause I really meant LOVE!! We have rolled our own sushi a couple of different times now. Our first experience rolling together was on Valentines Day. I had never done it before but Kelly had. We had so much fun creating new rolls and of course eating the final product. We had a couple friends over about a month ago and everyone seemed to really like it. This time I decided we needed to have a group of our closest friends come and we would all take turns learning and rolling. What better than to have everyone over for my bday. Really it was just an excuse to get everyone together but I'll take it!! We had such a great time that night. We rolled for hours and of course drank our fare share of Purple Haze Sake and Japanese beer. Everyone's creations turned out SO GOOD! I have a hard time going to a Sushi Bar now that we have mastered pretty much everything we roll. The bigger bonus is that it is ALOT cheaper too. Kelly got me a really fun birthday present. He got me a Flip camera. I have wanted one since I figured out what they were and we still didn't have a video camera so what a perfect gift. I am so excited to start using it more and posting the outcome here for all of you to see my cute little (ok not so little) munchkin. I need to capture all of his fun little things he does before he grows up even more.

0 comments: