One of my favorite things to do since I moved to Salt Lake is go to the Cottonbottom. It's a little whole in the wall biker bar up in Cottonwood Heights. They have a VERY small inside area and a GREAT patio area. So relaxing, with HUGE trees all around, listening to the Wood Peckers and of course the Harley's riding in and out. It's been there FOREVER. Besides the scenery they have the ABSOLUTE BEST GARLIC BURGERS!! I have been dying to go there but getting a babysitter doesn't happen that often. My mom was here Sat night through Mon and I knew Kelly was dying to go to lunch, minus the attitude of a 2 year old, so I asked my Mom to watch Ryan for us. Sunday we ended up leaving around 1pm and met our friends Shain and Erin up there. Kelly and I REALLY need to get out more alone. I think we both refused to go home. Needless to say 5 Garlic Burgers and I lost track of the number of Pitchers later we finally decided we better go home. It was SO nice to just sit there and B.S. all afternoon and enjoy the company of Adults and a Beautiful Day!! Thanks mom for not strangling us when we finally came home!!
beat
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment