Yes I know I am a HUGE slacker.....between working, being a wife and mom, facebook and coupons I don't ever get a chance to update our blog!! Here it goes..........
So here is the latest and greatest news and pics from our house! First of all Kelly has started to get some response from ALL of the resume's and applications he has sent out. It has been just over a year since he got laid off from his job. It's been pretty frustrating for him to send out resume after resume and not get a response what so ever. These companies are just bombarded with thousands of people looking for jobs that they can't get to even a quarter of them. He had a second interview today for a company doing the same thing he did at his last job so we are keeping our fingers crossed. He was told he has the most experience out of all 5 candidates so I would think he has a pretty good shot at it. I will keep you posted!
Our favorite thing to do in the summer (or atleast when it warms up enough) is go camping. It's funny this last weekend I heard it called Glamping which is really a better definition for it. Glamorous Camping = Glamping. We don't ruff it by any means. Full hook ups, shower, flushing toilet, bath tub for Ryan, micorwave, stove, flat screen high def tv, comfy beds and running water. This last weekend we even had pools, awning misters when it got hot and rope lighting for the awning to set the mood. (lol) We have been out 3 times so far this summer. We went the weekend after Memorial to Palisade State Park with a group of like 27 people. We had alot of fun.......it was still a little cold but the days were warm. Here is a pic up above our camp. There is a ton of people in there. Here is one of Ryan and his little girly friend. They play SO cute together. Aren't they SO cute! I tried to find a pic of EVERYONE together but I don't think we took one.... go figure
1 comments:
Glamping... LOVE IT!!! I hate when people think that a KOA is real camping, it's not!!! We used to haul our water in and out and it was really roughing it, so I'm glad that you recognize that do NOT have it bad!!!! Great job blogging... I dare you to do it again ;)
Post a Comment