Our 2nd camping trip this summer was to Jordanelle State Park the second weekend of June with Shain and Erin Alvord. It was still kinda cold but in all it was a really nice weekend. We had a crazy storm come through on Sat that lasted about an hour. We thought we were in the middle of a hurricane. Ryan of course slept through it all. We played games in the camper and watched the hurricane force winds outside. We love to dutch oven cook and we have turned all of our friends into dutch oven cooks as well. Needless to say we NEVER go hungry when we go camping. Shain and Kelly cooked Sat night while Erin and I sat in the camper with the blender going! lol! We camped right next to a playground which we couldn't keep Ryan away from. He was so funny going down the slide all by himself. He is getting SO big I can't even stand it. 19 months and I don't know where it went. Slow down munchkin!
beat
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment