So I've decided that I am really bad at trying to keep this blog updated! I need to quit pondering on how to compile the last 7 months and just do it. My problem is that I have about an hour a day after Ryan goes to sleep before I myself can no longer keep my eyes open. Things have changed alot for us in the past 7 months. We were fortunate enough to have Kelly find employment but two weeks later he injured his back on the job. There are good things and bad things about this injury. Good - He is able to stay home with Ryan again and through Workers Compensation he does receive a paycheck. Enough to make ends meet and put a little away. Bad- He is in alot of pain and can't do things that he normally could do. He hurt his back on Nov 13th and through the whole SLOW Workers Compensation process just barely was approved to have surgery. Did I say SLOW process?? Surgery is pretty much the only option, that or live with the pain. Pain in not the option. There are days he can't even pick up Ryan because his back just won't let him. We just want him better!! He will be down for two weeks and unfortunately this happens to be right smack dab in the middle of tax season for me. I can not have him wait ANOTHER two weeks to be able to get this done, get him better and start the healing process. Kelly's mom and my mom had offered to come and stay with us knowing how crazy work is for me right now. We are taking both up on their offers. Jean (Kelly's mom) and her sister (Aunt Mary) are going to come up from St. George and stay with us for a week. My mom will come up the following weekend to stay for the last couple of days. My cousin Joni is taking Ryan the day of surgery so that I don't have to worry about him and am able to be with Kelly. How sweet and selfless are they to take time away from there lives, homes and jobs to come and help me take care of my family. I am taking a couple of days in the beginning but I am sure I will be working while I am at home. I always think that I can do everything but there is one thing (only one LOL) I know I can't do and that is be two places at once. Can't I clone myself??? Wouldn't that be nice. March 29th is the day. Kelly and I are actually looking forward to it..... Looking forward to get him getting better!
beat
9 years ago

1 comments:
Isn't it great to have that family support when times get rough? I'm glad that he's getting it done. It was REALLY hard to see Randy in pain after his crash, so I can't imagine how much agony you have seen. :( Keep me posted on how things are going!!!! HANG IN THERE!!!!
Post a Comment