Friday, January 23, 2009

Announcement!

hahahahahahahahaha
So not what you are thinking!! My sister FINALLY found out yesterday that she is having a baby girl. They were supposed to find out on her appt last month but of course stubborn baby would not cooperate. Silly babies. Ryan was stubborn too. Anyways......baby girl Scott (I don't think they have come up with a name yet) is due on May 11th. I can't wait to see this new baby. The funny thing is that Taylor her oldest was not feeling well yesterday. She said to Amanda before she left that "If it's a girl then maybe you should just not have a baby". Kids say the funniest things. Baby is still coming Taylor!

1 comments:

Hopie said...

HELLO!!!!! I must have missed that in all of our conversations.... I didn't even know she was preggo!!! E-mail all the juicy details to me ;)